“The dollar .DXY dropped more than half a percent against a basket of major currencies even after Obama denied a Bloomberg report, citing an unnamed French official, that he had called the strong dollar “a problem” in conversation at the Group of Seven (G7) summit in Germany.” Reuters
- What happens in someone else’s backyard, sometimes becomes your problem.
- Keep an eye on your neighbors.
- You can only turn a cheek to what’s happening around you for so long.
- We are interconnected.
- Have each other’s best interest in mind.
- Being interdependent doesn’t have to be a downfall.