Top 6 – April 2016
“U.S. labor markets are firm, with the pool of labor expanding but pressure on wages is hardly rising. We have been seeing this for a long time and unless it changes, markets will focus more on Yellen’s stance,” – Koichi Yoshikawa, executive director of financial markets at Standard Chartered Bank, Reuters
- What will get the dollar value up?
- Does it solely rely on Yellen’s stance?
- Perhaps once minimum wage is raised throughout country, things will move.
- If the dollar is weak, will a higher wage matter?
- Seems as though we are always playing catch up with China.
- Where do tax-paying employees fall in the race?