Top 6 – May 2016
“It is unfortunate that instead of engaging with Gannett to negotiate a mutually agreeable transaction that is in the best interests of all Tribune stockholders, Tribune is putting up another roadblock to prevent its stockholders from realizing compelling, immediate and certain cash value for their investment,” Gannett Spokesperson, USA Today
- Who holds whose best interest in mind when it comes to mergers?
- Are companies resisting collaboration in an effort to persevere?
- When going against a business grain, are you just fighting an inevitable?
- Often times only hurting the long run in a quest for tradition…
- Is it best to move with the tides of change?
- Or should stakeholders always surrender in the name of better opportunity?