Top 6 – June 2016
“When you get a Fed that is now perceived to be lower for longer (on interest rates), with a dollar that is less likely to rally, and an economy that may be slowing but is not in recession, that has tended to be a positive for those stocks in 2016,” Julian Emanuel, U.S. equities and derivatives strategist for UBS, New York Times
- Energy and oil stocks striking while the interest rates are cold.
- Who else benefits from these financial times?
- How long will such a trend last before prices fluctuate?
- Is this cause for celebration…?
- …Or cause for caution?
- Are consumers getting gouged while stockholders indulge?