“A week after Britain’s stunning vote to leave the E.U., the battle lines in the monumental exit negotiations to come are clearer than ever. And they don’t favor Britain.” – The Washington Post
- Is there time to turn back?
- Britain had to have envisioned a better forecast in forging this storm.
- Perhaps the world stage can learn a lesson from such isolating moves.
- Is this what the U.S. is after?
- …Or will we remain a hub for global transactions?
- The fate of Britain may determine our collective economic conscience.