Top 6 – August 2016
“These governments are flailing about looking for something that will get it back on track, and certainly public confidence that they have really done enough has been something that has been difficult to achieve,” – Bruce McCain, chief investment strategist at Key Private Bank in Cleveland, Reuters
- Supposedly Japan’s fiscal packaged wasn’t as neatly wrapped.
- Where will the glittery stimulus come from?
- Does the U.S. dollar have the answer?
- …or is it still too capricious?
- How is the election affecting the markets, if at all?
- And can any candidate really deliver?