Top 6 – September 2016
U.S. businesses added a solid 177,000 jobs in August, according to a private survey, suggesting that hiring remains healthy after two months of strong gains. – Business Insider, Associated Press
- So what’s all the fuss over the economy about?
- Who’s actually up for and gaining jobs?
- Where does immigration fall into this?
- This covers private business, so what about the rest?
- Let’s see if this summer surge makes for a better winter and spring.
- Cause for celebration or more speculation?