Top 6 – January 2017
“Republicans claim they want to ‘drain the swamp,’ but the night before the new Congress gets sworn in, the House G.O.P. has eliminated the only independent ethics oversight of their actions,” Representative Nancy Pelosi, The New York Times
- The seemingly growing swamp levels remain baffling.
- What happens if this figurative body of water overflows?
- Its murkiness actually shows the holes in the impending administration’s propaganda.
- Is its undercurrent really going to be good for business?
- How does something like this ethics impediment help ostensible, national profit gains?
- Perhaps promising to eliminate any muddied waters helped syphon from the same source for personal gains.