Top 6 – September 2017
“We look forward to hearing directly from Mr. Smith on this unprecedented breach that has raised serious questions about the security of consumers’ personal information,” Greg Walden (R-Ore) and Rep. Bob Latta (R-Ohio), chairman of the subcommittee on Equifax CEO Richard Smith’s testimony before congressional lawmakers. The Hill
- Will testimony appease the damage?
- How can this procedure help prevent future breaches?
- Perhaps we should look more at our dependency on online transactions…
- Yet that trajectory is probably far beyond any reflection.
- Rather a seismic modern way of life…
- Destined for providing staggering modes of convenience alongside profound setbacks.