Top 6 – November 2017
“This year, more than 164 million consumers plan to shop over Thanksgiving weekend, from Turkey Day through Cyber Monday, according to statistics from the National Retail Federation,” TheStreet
- What does e-commerce mean for brick and mortar even on Black Friday?
- Could this shopping past-time be a saving grace for in-store sales?
- Or will retail stores be even more eclipsed?
- Will Cyber Monday replace Black Friday altogether?
- Will our culture be better off?
- Will a major internet crash replace violence in stores?