Top 6 – January 2018
“The billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros has launched a blistering and multipronged attack on Facebook and Google, arguing the tech giants’ size and ‘monopolistic’ behavior had made them a ‘menace’ to society, damaged democracy, and encouraged ‘addiction’ akin to gambling companies,” Business Insider
- Harsh accusations on revolutionary technological methods?
- Or insight into cancerous communication dependencies?
- Is Soros shining a light on an otherwise ignored point of digital contention?
- How would we wean off these tools?
- What’s their alternative now that we’re hooked?
- Is there no going back?