Top 6 – April 2018
“Lampert, also chief executive officer of Sears Holdings Corp., wants to sell what is perhaps Sears’s last jewel to his own hedge fund — at least if other bidders don’t emerge,” Bloomberg Markets
- Seems like merging with Kmart wasn’t enough…
- …and the CEO must rely on his own financial devices to save another one of his ventures.
- Will ESL Investments Inc. buying Kenmore help?
- If not, what could be this retail relic’s saving grace?
- What are they doing with e-commerce?
- Is it beyond any online shopping hope?
Share your thoughts, and send feedback to email@example.com!