Top 6 – August 2018
“Target Corp. said same-store sales rose at the fastest rate in more than a decade, buoyed by efforts to improve its stores and e-commerce capabilities as well as by a booming economy that has helped lift sales across the retail industry,” The Wall Street Journal
- A company staving off e-commerce threats, gives hope!
- Have they just played their online sales cards right in conjunction with in-store?
- This may indicate odds aren’t always against brick and mortar…
- Perhaps it’s an indication you must play nice with the likes of Amazon.
- Customers will deal you options…
- You just have to hold your own at the commerce table.
Share your thoughts, and send feedback to email@example.com!