“After a four-year, high profile competition, rocket maker United Launch Alliance announced Thursday that it has selected the BE-4 rocket engine manufactured by Blue Origin to power its new Vulcan Centaur rocket. The new space company founded by Amazon’s Jeff Bezos defeated the most storied rocket engine manufacturer in the United States, Aerojet Rocketdyne, which is developing the AR1 engine.” Arstechnica
- Looks like Bezos is taking his genius into outer space
- Will he be able to monopolize this sect too?
- What does it mean for his original e-commerce venture?
- What will he dominate next?
- Life on Mars?
- And will there be a prime option in space?
Share your thoughts, and send feedback to email@example.com!