“The S&P 500 is set to end 2018 down nearly 7 percent. The fourth-quarter sell-off flies in the face of history, as the last three months are typically the strongest time of the year for the markets.” CNBC
- What factors caused such a historic turn?
- Can the government be to blame?
- Or are the ebbs and flows in D.C. irrelevant?
- Perhaps recent increase in prime rates are to blame…
- Or it’s just consumer behavior…
- …or a combination of all factors.
Share your thoughts, and send feedback to email@example.com!