Top 6 – January 2019
“Financial rating agency Standard & Poor’s analyzed the cost of the partial government shutdown on the United States economy and found it added up to at least $6 billion — more expensive than the $5.7 billion President Donald Trump wanted for the border wall,” ABC News
- That doesn’t seem to be very productive…
- Is the government really trying to protect and serve the country?
- Seems there are agendas being filled and points being made…
- Instead of legitimate progress.
- Might be best to put funds into building bridges…and other means of infrastructure
- Instead of futile arguments over walls.
Share your thoughts, and send feedback to email@example.com!