Turtles have shells, but they only progress when they get their head out of their shell. Get your head out and move forward.
- Never let a crises go to waste. Invest in growth opportunities in bad times.
- Social Media describes the fusion of technology, telecommunications and social interaction with the sequencing of words, text, graphics, symbols, pictures, audio and video.
- If you’re going to be a serious entrepreneur, develop partners with a mindset of co-create a future that both parties will thrive, rather than managing relationships with a goal of maximizing your share. You’re going to need their long-term support.
- Business schools may teach us to use past experiences to predict future outcomes as a reliable means of creating positive ROI, yet break.throughs require new thought..
- To inspire the consumer, you must help him believe in something that he once thought was impossible.
- Bad economies are followed by recoveries. Investing in the future growth and get your head out of the shell?