Top 6 – May 2010
“In an authentic world failure is something you embrace. It’s almost a noble pursuit. I come from that world—it supported me in creating the punk aesthetic.” Malcolm McLaren, Manager of the Sex Pistols
- The main drivers to entrepreneurship are economic growth and unemployment.
- Both the necessity driven entrepreneur and the opportunity seeking entrepreneur are equally likely to succeed.
- The first challenge of an entrepreneur is to create and capture a profitable customer.
- Most entrepreneurs fail to succeed in their first enterprise.
- Failure today is a learning experience of what didn’t work. Tomorrow, it is time to try again … and again … and again until you get it right.
- As an entrepreneur, be an effectual thinker and create your own future with determination.