Top 6 – August 2010
“Grilling, broiling, barbecuing – whatever you want to call it – is an art, not just a matter of building a pyre and throwing on a piece of meat as a sacrifice.” James Beard, ‘Beard on Food’ (1974)
- Having the right maker’s hand in the grill adds value.
- Duchamp’s fountain: Priceless. Contact your plumber for all other urinals.
- The right maker knows how to handle a flair-up on the barbie.
- Job’s action: Restorative. Contact Tony Hayword for less useful declarations.
- Never forget your seasoning.
- 365 days a year we have questions. With Quaker Oats, we have confidence.