Top 6 – January 2012
To Western Politicians: We elected you to make decisions. Decisions require tradeoffs and compromise. Now do your job. U.S. and European countries alike need a realistic taxes and budgets. And none of this can wait until after elections.
- Hamlet Act 1, Scene 3: “Neither a borrow nor a lender be.”
- Having a lot of “users” isn’t the same as having a lot of customers. One of them takes; the other gives reciprocally.
- Cool Hand Luke: “What we have here is (a) failure to communicate.”
- Compliments are not customers. One feeds your ego. The other feeds your belly. I know which I prefer.
- Sales and pricing professionals share a common goal: many profitable customers. Work together people.
- Miller Heiman: “Only those relationships whose value is recognized by both supplier and customer are truly sustainable”