Top 6 – November 2012
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” George Bernard Shaw, Irish dramatist (1856 – 1950)
- Success is the best revenge.
- If you don’t try, you know you won’t succeed.
- Failure may be unpleasant, but it is part of success.
- If it has never been done before, people will assume it can’t be done. Our job is to prove them wrong.
- “As for William Batten, the year after his audacious memo, he was named president of the company.”
- Peer approval is nice. Just watch a dog’s reaction as you give it. I am not a dog.