Top 6 – February 2015
“Those who say that I am not Islamic enough should reread their Koran. Islam is about inclusion, tolerance, community.” Abdurrahman “Gus Dur” Wahid, President of Indonesia and Liberal Muslim Priest-Schoalr (Ulama), 1940-2009.
- A smile doesn’t cost anything. Give it widely and frequently.
- If we were all the same, there would be nothing we could give or receive from each other. Love differences.
- Mercy is available to all and can be granted by anyone. Practice mercy wisely.
- Hope is a powerful state of mind. Drive actions through hope.
- Laughter really is the best medicine. Laugh gregariously.
- No one has a monopoly on love. Love freely.